LV SWITCHBOARD ARUM – DEVELOPMENT COMPLETED.ООО «Арум»
Following the schedule, the ARUM design team completed the development of enclosures for low-voltage switchboard.
All problems are solved:
- universal base with disassembled galvanized frame and a set of standard elements for various configurations;
- compact sizes with the optimum choice in width and depth;
- installed equipment free choosing;
- wide range of cubicles types, including withdrawable modules;
- reliability of design and high level of performance;
- profitability of product, rationality of solutions;
- thoughtfulness of the combination of LV units with ARUM accessories.
Standard solutions for cubicles:
SUPPLY & FEEDER
FEEDER FIXED MOUNTING
IN WITHDRAWABLE UNITS
High busbar current ratings up to 8430 A with standard components
Durability and safety short-time current up to 100 кА
Economy cubicles 2b/3b/4a/4b, plug-in and withdrawable units
Convection air cooling with IP31 in standard (IP54 option)
All needed solution in optimal range W 400/600/800/1000 mm; D 450/725 mm
Currently, testing of prototypes of cases and registration of patents for applied new solutions are in progress.
We will continue to inform you about the progress of the project in the news.